29 Feb 2008

Miscellaneous, Short Q/A Jokes...

Son : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?

Father : No. Why do you ask that?

Son : Well, where did you get mummy then?


****************************************


Lady : Is this my train?

Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.

Lady : Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask I can take this train to Kuala Lumpur.

Station Master : No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy.


****************************************


Peter : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and one is blue with red spots!

Kirk : Yes it's really strange. I' ve got another pair of the same at home.


****************************************


Teacher : Peter, why are you late for school again?

Peter : Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and the game went into extra time.

****************************************


Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the field"

Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field

Teacher : How?

Student : Ladies first.

No comments:

Search Anything



..

thevadiya-pundai pussy-cat mallu-aunty mumbai-girls trisha-bathroom-video-clip tamil-kama-kathaigal புண்டை கூதி